|Image byClker-Free-Vector-Images via Pixabay|
Just months before 3G mobile networks were most popular among the mobile users. But that is now giving up its grip away to the much more advanced, 4G/LTE network which is tremendously powerful and featuring faster bandwidth, this network provides lightning-fast service to mobile Internet users. However, just like everything else, this too has its own downsides. The latest allegation is that 4G technology is several times more of a health hazard than any of its predecessors. Mobile transmission towers emit microwave (radio frequency) radiations, which are proven to be harmful to a our health. Studies have reveled this exposure is harmful to the brains that even reuslts to Alzheimer and brain cancer which is more worrying to any person. Considerable evidence links long-term exposure to radiation to the possibility of sperm damage, DNA mutation, increase in glucose in the brain, genetic stress, immune system dysfunction, effect on unborn children, etc. these health hazards are not just limited to the humans, ultimately no living being escapes the influence of unnatural radiation on the cell structures of the body.
Why is 4G network bad for health?
4G technology uses more bandwidth than 2G/3G networks, which results more exposure to radiation. Handset makers manufacture smartphones quipping with a series of antennae in one handset capable of receiving the full bandwidth power of 4G networks. According to health experts, this further intensifies the risk of being exposed to more radiation. This is believed to emit much more radiation than before, which could in turn cause severe health issues at a later time.
What should we do?
Rise in these health hazards we are in need to take actions to save our-self from the danger. There are only a handful of European countries that take measures to protect their citizens, by informing them and enforcing mandatory warning labels on the packaging of mobile apparatuses. In France it is forbidden for children under 15 years of age to use GSM. The European Council has passed the resolution wherein they advise a complete restriction of mobile phones and wireless internet in schools.
- Avoid as much as possible making calls with your mobile phone.
- Turn off your WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G/4G mobile data when not in use and keep your mobile away from your body as much as possible.
- Switch off, via both hardware and software, Bluetooth and WiFi on your computers, printers and other wireless devices and use only cables. If this is not possible, make sure that at least you switch off your WiFi router and all wireless transmitters at night.
- Make sure the Bluetooth in your car is completely off and Don’t use a Bluetooth receiver in your ear!
- If you have school age children, ask the school to limit /prohibit /abolish WiFi. There is now plenty of evidence that its use is ill advised.
- Do not use the microwave or at least ensure that you are more than 2.5 meters away from it, and leave no children in the vicinity of this appliance.
- The most important location, your bed! A person, when sleeping, is estimated to be 200 to 400 times more sensitive to radiation or other stimuli. Make sure your bed and your children’s beds have no electrical sources in the vicinity. In other words: no electric blanket, no waterbed heating, no adjustable bed by means of electric motors (unplug), and no electrically powered clock radio. Put your mobile phone in another room, or even better switch it off. If necessary, purchase a small battery driven alarm clock.
Symptoms of radiation exposure
Some symptoms of radiation exposure are:
- Chronic fatigue
- Waking up between 3:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- After intense dreams: teeth grinding or tossing
- Sweating without being really warm, especially at night
- “Sleeping” or tingling hands and feet
- Cramps in the feet or calves (can also be magnesium deficiency)
- Stiffness or stiff legs when standing
- Urge to urinate with little urine produced
- Shortness of breath
- Cramped feeling that radiates from chest to shoulders and jaw
- High blood pressure
- Rigid (usually) left shoulder
- A tingling sensation in stomach and chest
Natural remedies for radiation exposure
Consuming foods that contains anyof the following components will help in reducing the radiation exposure
- Nascent Iodine
- Potassium Orotate
- Calcium and Magnesium
- Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO)
- Other clays
- Activated Charcoal
- Bee Pollen
- Cold-pressed Organic Vegetable Oils
- Organic Brewers Yeast
- Organic Germanium-132
Leave your feedback and ask your queries in comment section. Share and Subscribe to Sulthan Academy by Email for more interesting updates.Thank you. Wish you a happy and healthy life. Health is wealth!